TERMS & CONDITIONS
LONDON DAIRIES LTD WEBSITE & HOME DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE ONLINE ORDERING. ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE ONLINE ORDERING BY YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The term ‘London Dairies, and or London Dairies Ltd’ or ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘ourselves’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
London Dairies products are owned and operated by the Company (“we” or “us”).
We are registered in England and Wales under Company number 3100979 and our VAT registration number is 672 8947 80. Our depot in London is located Unit A43-A44, New Covent Garden Market, London, SW8 5EE
• The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by London Dairies Limited. All orders are to reach the minimum order value and be placed by 6pm to guarantee next day delivery
All prices are listed on the website. We reserve the right to revise the price of goods without notice at any time. Prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable
We have described all goods on the website as accurately as possible. As we deal in fresh food, it is possible actual goods may vary slightly, in style and taste although we will endeavour to keep all items as uniform as possible.
Payment can be made by Paypal. Please contact us if you’re unsure.
We will deliver your order to the contact name and address you supply. If there is no one in to receive the goods they will either be left in a place specified by the person ordering i.e. with reception.
You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. If your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and may offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal.
We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to goods once they have been delivered. Once delivered the recipient is responsible for the product and are held at your own risk.
If your delivery is delayed by a substantial amount of time, we will contact you to ensure delivery is still suitable.
Risk of damage to or loss of goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time.
You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full.
The use of our site www.londondairies.co.uk and it’s content is intended for the personal and non- commercial use by the users of our site.
•Use of the site
You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way.
You may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web Site in whole or in part without the express authorisation of London Dairies Limited.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by London Dairies Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of London Dairies Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, London Dairies Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Please note, we reserve the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
These terms were last updated in February 2021.